Motorcycle Fork Seal Driver Tool Adjustable 39mm-49mm Oil Seals Install Tool Works On Either Conventional Inverted Forks Instal
How to change your old seal and re-install new fork seal with this tool?
1. Take apart the fork.
2. Slide the old seal off.
3. Inspect the stanchion for blemishes
4. Oil the inner surface of the new seal with fresh fork oil.
5. Slip the seal over the top of the stanchion and slide it down to the slider.
6. Adjust the tool’s plastic fitting to match the size of the seal by loosening the three cross head screws and decreasing or increasing the diameter.
7. Press the adapters against the seal, slide the driver tool up and down several times until seal is pushed into the slider.
1*Fork Seal Driver Tool Kit